- American Association of Individual Investors -
Premier Individual Investor Resource: Free weekly articles; stock screens and message
boards available with registration. Membership provides additional privileges.
- Bay-Street.com - Online Financial Resources for
the Individual Investor, Including Free Weekly Stock Picks, Market Commentary, Financial
News, Stock Portfolio, Merger Watch and plenty more...
- BlackFamilies.com -
Family and Financial information intended for African American individual investors.
- The Bloomberg Website - One of the most
extensive places for individual investors seeking business and investing news, quotes,
charts and more.
- BuckInvestor.com - Well done individual
investing site for people in their 20s and 30s who are new to money matters. Lively, well
written and up to date information.
- The 6800 Capital Group - An investment manager
specializing in the control of risk through the investment in alternative investments and
strategies. These include domestic and international equity, fixed income, options,
foreign currencies, commodity and financial futures markets.
- Corporate Governance - Explorations and
discussions concerning the movement to enhance wealth by creating more democratic forms of
governance in large corporations.
- Federal Filings Business News - Real-time business
news for professional investors.
- Fraud: How to Avoid Internet
Investment Scams - Think twice before you invest! Those comments from Securities and
Exchange Commission site where they name names and give warnings so investors can use the
internet more safely for investing. A "must read" if your investing experience
began after 1987 (or begins now!)
- Fraudulent Firms Caught
- Stock Detective's news site gives the lastest information on investment scams. Lists
separately those caught by SEC and those under investigation.
- Hoover's Online - The Ultimate Source for Company
Information. Premium services require subscription.
- Individual Investor Online - Catering to the
trade-from-home investor. News, numbers, and analysis.
- The Investext Group - The Investext Group is the
world's largest provider of in-depth investment research, market analysis, and company and
industry intelligence. Over 1.6 million research reports available online from the most
sought-after sources around the globe.
- The Investment FAQ - The Investment FAQ is the
individual investor's source for clear and concise information about investments and
personal finance. Maintained by Christopher Lott.
- Investors Alley - Stop by for daily news and
commentary on Wall Street and stock markets around the world. This is a must-see resource
for everyone, whether you are considering your next trade or just looking to get started.
- IPO Spotlight Report - Analyzes recent ipo
filings and forecasts the opening premium. IPO news broadcast daily.
- Morningstar - One of the best free sources for
stock, bond and mutual fund information available. Includes portfolio tracking, regular
columnists, financial news, and well trafficked reader forums.
- The Motley Fool - Begun as tongue in cheek effort by
a couple of guys, the "Fool" has become both a "hot" item in investing
information and an enjoyably useful site. Updated hourly.
- Raging Bull - Offers investment commentary,
active discussion, free real time quotes, and free email.
- Stock Detective -
Ten warning signals that you might be getting set up for fraudulent or incompetent
- TheStreet.com - Top site for timely investment
- Zacks Investors Window - Zacks, one of the original
companies that compiled analyst earings estimates and reports.