- Agalmics: The Marginalization of Scarcity - New
organization to study the economics of plenty, starting with free software.
- Free-soft.org - General information on Free
Software (Open SourceŽ) and its community.
- GeoCrawler - Mailing List Archives - More than
2,150,000 emails archived from thousands of mailing lists, some dating back to 1985 -
covers many Open Source software topics.
- open source IT - Information and resources for
the developer and technical professional interested in open source software.
- Opencode.org - New consortium of entrepreneurial
people and institutions wanting to create a space for open software, open research, and
open content. Founding sponsor: Berkman Center for Internet & Society, at Harvard Law
School (if Harvard Head Honchos agree).
- OpenContent - Reason for being:
"facilitate the prolific creation of freely available, high-quality, well-maintained
Content." Content = everything but software.
- Softpanorama - (slightly skeptical) open
source software educational society. Eastern european focus; many links are ideal for
those with few resources in hardware or money.