- Advanced Horizons - Article on SCSI Bus.
Includes: Why SCSI, Bus Width & Speed, SCSI Types, Other SCSI Benefits.
- Ask The SCSI Experts - As a
service to the SCSI community and the market at large, member representatives of the STA
will rotate through our panel of experts to answer questions about the SCSI interface that
are of a technical nature.
- The Benefits of SCSI - The long
standing benefits of the SCSI architecture, from the STA.
- Market Analysis - In
independent relationships with many market research firms a number of STA member companies
provide input to these forecasts. From STA's site.
- PC Webopedia - SCSI Information
- An online encyclopedia and search engine dedicated to computer technology.
- Pictures of SCSI Connectors - Common
SCSI bus connectors. Table courtesy of Paralan Corp and Quantum Corp. At STA's site.
- SCSI - Information by
- SCSI - What is SCSI? Short
description from Jerry Diltz.
- SCSI Primer - This document endeavours
to explain SCSI in its various incarnations as simply as possible, and hopefully will
assist in helping you choose compatible components for your SCSI configuration.
- SCSI (Small Computer
Systems Interface) Bus - This bus system is a standard for connecting peripheral
devices to a computer system. It is supported by most manufacturers and computer systems.
- SCSI Supplier List - Supplier
list at the STA of, STA members, non-members.
- SCSI Terms and Terminology -
STA-endorsed terms & terminology for SCSI parallel interface technology.
- STA - The SCSI Trade Association - SCSI (Small
Computer System Interface) has been an official industry standard for 12 years. It
continues to evolve in order to meet the demands of the most sophisticated systems. The
standard recognizes virtually every peripheral type and takes advantage of newer hardware
and more intelligent controllers. The data path has been widened and tranfer speeds have
been increased to keep pace with system requirements.
- T10 Home Page - T10 is a Technical Committee
of the National Committee on Information Technology Standards. NCITS is accredited by, and
operates under rules that are approved by, the American National Standards Institute.