- Absolute Authority on Maps - This is
your central hub for exploring the world of Maps on the Web. We've spent hundreds of hours
searching and organizing the most complete collection of content, community, and tools
available on the subject of Maps. At Absolute Authority, we put power at your fingertips
and time on your side.
- Atlapedia Online - Atlapedia Online contains
full color physical and political maps as well as key facts and statistics on countries of
- Bartholomew Mapping Services -
Bartholomew is a world leader in the supply of geographical information and maps and
atlases for print and electronic use.
- Canadian Earth Observation Network - A one-stop
window for the discovery and purchase of digital imagery and digital maps in Canada.
- Commercial Survey Company - Producer and
distributors of N.E. Ohio County map books inlcuding:Cuyahoga,Summit & Portage,
Ashtabua, Lake & Geauga...wall maps, globes and other map products
- Compute Sunrise/sunset by
- Digital City: Maps & Directions -
Detailed maps & concise, door-to-door directions on Digital City. Plug in an address
or destination & hit the road.
- Flags of the World - Comprehensive
flag reference site with more than 5000 flag images.
- Freeality Online Maps & Driving
Directions - Search a wide variety of free online atlases and maps sites, for the
exact local, city, state, and country map. USA driving directions.
- Map Collector Publications - Large selection
of books covering: How to collect maps, how to care for your collection, who made the maps
- Map Machine @ nationalgeographic.com
- Access to political and physical maps and information for anywhere in the world. U.S.
maps are at the state scale; other areas are mapped primarily at the national and
continental scale. National Geographic Society.
- Mercator's World: The Magazine of Maps, Exploration
and Discovery - Treat yourself to a journey through history's golden age of
exploration, as well as to the fascinating and innovative mapmaking and discovery taking
place today. Mercator's World is devoted to modern exploration, historic discoveries, and
the art, history and science of mapmaking.
- Microsoft TerraServer - Provides free
peeks at black&white aerial photos for some portions of the earth. Resolutions of up
to 1 meter per pixel. One has the option of buying better pictures, else one can use a
"screen-grabber" to save an entire screenful of images.
- National Geographic - National
Geographic--the source of international maps and geographic studies. Check out the Online
- Rustbelt Cartography - Rustbelt
Cartography: map designers, researchers, editors and publishers. Custom maps for print or
for electronic media
- USEPA's Environmental Atlas -
Learn about maps and geography, how they are made and used. Environmental atlas includes
links to many maps showing environmental conditions in the US and states.
- World of Maps - Expert advice to make sure you
select the right map or travel book from the bewildering array of maps and travel products