- MGC's Custom Made Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles - Makers
of advanced difficulty custom made wooden jigsaw puzzles for adults, crafted from personal
photos, fine art prints, calendar pictures, old maps and corporate logos. Specializing in
creating extra special hand crafted personalized puzzle gifts for all holidays and special
occasions. Toll free in the USA or Canada: 1-888-604-7654 ( If you are a puzzle lover, and
enjoy antique wood games and toys, this site may really interest you. Also Puzzle ideas
History and Links sections.)
- Puzzle House - We sell
upscale, high quality, hard to find jigsaw puzzles manufactured in the U.S.A. and in
Europe. We currently have over 150 puzzles in our online catalog ranging from 500 pieces
to 9,000 pieces. Please feel free to browse and order from our site.
- Addictive Tetris-like puzzle games -
Try freeware and shareware puzzle games!
- BrainBashers - Exciting logic, math, language
and paradox puzzles for all puzzlaniacs.
- The Brainteasers Network -
Offers a never ending supply of brainteasers, puzzles and games that challenge the mind.
- Crossdown Word Games - Solve and construct
professional quality crossword, acrostic and cryptogram puzzles. Crossdown software has
been recommended by Simon & Schuster Puzzle Editor John M. Samson and UPS Puzzle
Editor Timothy Parker. Crossdown software is used by puzzle pros worldwide.
- Cryptomania -
Members receive a daily puzzle in their email box along with the answer to the previous
- Everett Kaser Software - Puzzle and logic games for
PC's. Include the classic logic deduction puzzles of Sherlock, Dinner With Moriarty, and
Descartes Enigma, the "boulderdash" style MESH:Hero games, and Solitile - a game
of matched tile removal.
- Internet Coach Puzzle Center - The Puzzle
Center is an online resource for creating custom computer puzzles of a variety of types.
Friends and students can play your puzzles. (System requirements are: Shockwave and
- Language Equations
- Language Equation puzzles
- Nonogram Solver
- Information about Nonogram logic puzzles and how to solve them, plus examples of two
on-line solvers, software, and links to other Nonogram sites.
- Oakleaf Puzzles - Hand-cut wooden jigsaw
puzzles made by Michael Radencich. These high-quality puzzles feature original
photography, pastel paintings, paper sculpture and digital designs. A unique collector's
- Paint by Numbers - Thi first site with
Color paint by numbers puzzles. You can solve this puzzle right in your browser.
- Puzz.com - Analogies, IQ tests, trivia, puzzles, brain
games & contests for entertainment & education.
- Puzzle Archives - The files
below contain puzzles and brain teasers archived from the newsgroup rec.puzzles and
categorized by subject. Both the puzzles and their solutions are given.
- PuzzleNet - PuzzleNet allows you to
play online puzzles absolutely free. There is also a selection of free software and other
services such as Scrabble Chat and Scrabble People.
- A Puzzler's Paradise! - Puzzles
of all descriptions at all levels of difficulty - try some free samples!
- 4Puzzles - Puzzles and toys to tease your brain
from The New York Times, Toys R Us, eToys and Puzzability. Plus, Seinfeld wordfinds,
Scrabble and online dictionaries.
- Puzzles at Thinks.com - The Internet's most
entertaining puzzles are here: Crosswords, Anagrams, Doublets, Trivia, Chess Problems,
Math Puzzles, WordSearches ... and more
- Rec.puzzles archive locations - A
directory of rec.puzzles archive locations for North America, Europe and Asia.
- Weekend Edition Sunday Puzzle
- Each week, New York Times Crossword Puzzle editor and Weekend Edition. Puzzlemaster Will
Shortz presents a listener with an on-air quiz and gives a challenge for listeners at
home. Entries are due the close of business Thursday. ( National Public Radio )
- Usenet rec.puzzles - news: