|See also: |
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) - A not-for-profit group of manufacturing professionals who share their experience so that North American manufacturing may become more competitive.
- Association for Manufacturing Technology - Dedicated to supporting and enhancing the activities of American manufacturers. Provides members with the latest information on technical developments, training methods, economic issues, and trade and marketing opportunities and encourages higher safety and technical standards.
- Krislyn's Manufacturing Sites - Links to informational sites in the areas of manufacturing.
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership - MEP is a nationwide network of more than 70 not-for-profit Centers whose sole purpose is to provide small and medium-sized manufacturers with the help they need to succeed.
- The National Association of Manufacturers - The nation's oldest and largest broad-based industrial trade association, represents 14,000 companies in every industrial sector in every state and the 18 million people who make things in America.
- National Center for Manufacturing Sciences - A not-for-profit collaborative research consortium of North American corporations. The largest cross-industry consortium in the United States, NCMS is backed by some 175 member companies.
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers - International society serving its members and the manufacturing community through the advancement of professionalism, knowledge, and learning. SME has over 60,000 members in 70 countries.