- Accommodations in Capital
- American Visionary Art Museum - In 1995, AVAM opened
its doors of perception not in an effort to make war on academic or institutionalized
learning, but to create a place where the best of self-taught, intuitive contributions of
all kinds will be duly recognized, explored, and then championed in a clear strong voice.
- Artist At Watson's Wildlife Art Gallery -
One of the galleries of collectible art prints. David Watson has been an experienced and
respected member of the art community since 1967.
- Baltimore Opera Company - Come to the Lyric
Opera House. Opera is an an amalgam of art forms featuring symphonic orchestras, ballets,
huge choruses, elaborate productions, singers with big egos, big chests and even bigger
voices and some of the most extrordinary stories this side of Jerry Springer. Opera is
hot. Come see why.
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra - The BSO
is widely recognized as having achieved a preeminent place among the world's most renowned
- Maryland Share Home Page - community
organizations, agencies, clubs, programs, and events in thecounties, cities, and towns in
- Morris Mechanic Theatre - Hopkins Plaza at
North Charles and Baltimore Streets, Baltimore Maryland
- Sailor - Maryland statewide public information
- SunSpot: Arts
& Entertainment - from the Baltimore Sun online
Books & Readings - from the Baltimore Sun online
Galleries & Museums - from the Baltimore Sun online
Theater & Dance - from the Baltimore Sun online
- The Walters Art Gallery - An institution of
international renown, the Walters Art Gallery is one of only a few museums worldwide to
present a comprehensive history of art from the third millennium B.C. to the early 20th
century. Amassed by just two generations of a single family, The Walters is one of the
finest privately assembled museums in the United States.