- Captain Euro - Captain Euro is the new mascot
of the united Europe and your one-stop source for information on Europe. Captain Euro
includes Euro currency news and links, animated adventures and a comprehensive list of
European travel and information links.
- Central Europe Review - A weekly journal of
Central European politics, society and culture.
- Channels Europe - Travel guides to the cities of
europe. Amsterdam,London,Paris,Brussels,Barcelona, Madrid,Lisbon,Rome,Berlin,Vienna
- The Continent - Entertainment in Europe, with
events listings, profiles of interesting people, fiction and non-fiction writing, sports
and special features.
- Euro Holiday Postage - Sending a
postcard to your family and friends is a great way of showing how much you care. Share
some of Europe with those you love.
- Euro TV - 150 European TV channels.
Updated twice a week.
- EuroCAUCE -- Europeans Say No to Eurospam - A
European organization based on the same foundations as the American CAUCE -- Coalition
Against Unsolicited Commercial Email (aka spam).
- EuroFerret - European Search Engine. Search
over 30 million European web pages.
- Europa - the official website of the Union -
Starting point for the vast network of official EU internet sites, all institutions, all
- Europages - The European Business Directory of
500,000 companies selected in over 30 european countries, key business information and
links to yellow pages throughout europe
- Europe Newspapers at
NewsDirectory.com - Guide to news and media online, featuring links to
actively-updated English-language newspapers throughout Europe.
- European Centre for Minority Issues - ECMI aims to
promote interdisciplinary research on issues related to national minorities and majorities
in a European perspective.
- European Ezine For Young Consumers - The articles are
written exclusively by young people (most are in English and German). The topics include
everything that you can spend money on, everything that affects consumers in their
everyday lives: music, fashion, advertising, food, travel, etc.
- European Fishing Tackle Trade Association -
Fishing tackle companies in Europe.
- European Woman Webzine and Community - The
webzine carries articles on nearly every topic a woman wants to know about as well as many
interactive features for the community.
- EuroSeek (tm) - English - EuroSeek, The *first*
true multilingual search engine in the world! With 40 European languages supported. Come
and give us a try!
- Festa Europa-All of
Europe's Best Links - Site which links to other sites about Europe (with a focus on
events and activities).
- Great European Structures -
Information on four major European building achievements.
- Innovating Regions in Europe Network -
Gives information about the activities of about hundred regions in Europe involved in
regional innovation strategy projects.
- Internet Service Providers in Europe - Compare
information about ISPs (both access and hosting providers) in Europe. You can also find
information about other continents but the focus was originally Europe. Measure their
speed and compare prices.
- Live Radio and Television from Europe
- Watch television and listen to radio broadcasts; music, news and sports are featured.
- Lonely Planet - Destination
Europe - Lonely Planet's online guide to Europe. Features informative and humorous
guides with (mainly touristic) information on many European countries.
- Maps of Europe
- The Perry-Castaņeda Library Map Collection.
- Move to Anywhere - Hitch-hiking in Europe -
Hitch-hikers guide to Europe.
- Orientation Central & Eastern Europe -
Covers 22 Central & Eastern European nations with discussions, chat, classifieds,
weather, Web site reviews, and searching and browsing by country or topic.
- Pop-Up European Youth online Magazine - A forum to
communicate with young people across Europe and the world on the issues training, jobs,
music, culture, sports, society, science and more.
- Regional Gateway to Europe - The Regional
Gateway transforms the way your region works in Europe by creating a "virtual
community" of regional developers in Europe. It impacts on regional development by
helping to improve your projects and benchmark them against the best in Europe.
- Search Europe - Search Engine dedicated to Europe,
also includes chat and shopping zone.
- World Sites Atlas - A collection of general and
tourist information, plus Web links, maps, and photos, for destinations in Europe.
- Usenet soc.culture.europe - news:
- Usenet talk.politics.european-union - news:
- Usenet rec.travel.europe - news:
- Usenet euro.jobs - news:
- Usenet alt.sports.soccer.european - news: