|See also: |
- Internet Mental Health - The 52 most common mental disorders, medications, news, recovery stories, links.
- Better Health's Mental Health Center - Expert medical advice and articles help answer mental health questions from iVillage.com.
- drkoop.com - A growing information resource from the former Surgeon General.
- Facts for Families - Helpful, plain-English information on child and family mental health and family relationship problems from the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Help Center - An excellent resource site for information dealing with everyday problems from the American Psychological Association.
- Mental Health Net - A comprehensive guide to mental health online, featuring over 9,000 reviewed resources. Covers topics in self-help, psychology, psychiatry and social work.
- Mental Health Resources - Mental health resources from all over the Net along with regular original features from about.com.
- Sweet Auburn - Recollections of a Prison Psychiatrist's adventures and tribulations. By Frederick Nesbit, MD., who worked in prisons for over 30 years, both full-time and as a consultant.
- Usenet alt.society.mental-health - news: