- Alan Liu's VoS: Literatures (Other Than English) Page - Separate national, regional, or ethnic categories (e.g., "Irish," "Australian," "Afro-American").
- An Introduction to the Francophone Literature of the Maghreb - Literature of Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia
- Kreschatik - International Literary Journal
- [email protected] - Australian Books & Writers - Searchable Databases, News, Magazine & Information - Terrific Australian Literature web site but not limited to OzLit. This is a wonderful collection of general Literature links, and it has an open invitation posted for overseas writers to add their home pages to the site's database.
- Russ Filman's Caribbean Literature - "Your source for information on Bequia, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, West Indies, and the wider Caribbean." Featuring such authors as: Jamaica Kincaid, Carl Jackson, Valerie Bloom, and much, much more.
- SASIALIT - The SASIALIT mailing list, and a short list of Literature of South Asia and the Indian resources.
- Zoetropes - "Guide to the Study of New Zealand Literature."