- COAST Hotlist - The COAST hotlist is the most
comprehensive security site on the WWW, covering all aspects of security.
- Information Systems Security Resource
- A large collection of
links to computer and network security, physical and site security, viruses and trojans,
programming language tutorials, resumes, security employment opportunities. (Algonquin
export controls - Summary of Canada's export controls on cryptographic software
Newsgroup FAQs - Security related FAQ covering a variety of subjects
- 4ComputerSecurity - Guide to computer
security from 4anything.com. Protect yourself from viruses and hackers with Guardian,
McAfee, Norton, IBM Antivirus, RSA Data Security, Secure Computing and the Electronic
- InfoWar.Com - Information Security Portal, a
global clearinghouse for information warfare on the Internet, computer security, internet
security, cybercrime reporting, firewalls, encryption, viruses, cyberwar, y2K.
- InfraGard - Cooperative Effort -
FBI's program for distributing information on securing internet sites.
- IT Baseline Protection Manual
- Medium-Level Protection Requirements (Unix, Novell, Windows NT, Firewalls, PBX,
Databases, Email, ITSEC Management, Infrastructure, ISDN, etc.) Site offers a free of
- IT Security Cookbook - Excellent online
book including: Computer/Network security, Internet, Risk analysis, UNIX, NT, Oracle,
Sybase, Applications etc.
- LockDown - Home Computer Security Centre -
Security information and free advice for home computer computer users about choosing
passwords, encryption, stenography and securing your PC.
- Nomad Mobile Research Centre - Reseach into Novell,
UNIX, and NT Security and Insecurity. Makers of Pandora for Novell networks.
- North American Strong Cryptographic Software Archive
- A listing of cryptographic software, available to North American users only.
- O'Reilly Security Center - O'Reilly is a
leader in technical and computer book documentation for Security.
- Packet Storm Freeware Security Solutions -
Freeware security solutions for Linux, UNIX, and Windows 9x/NT/2000. Exploits,
cryptography, infosec, infowar, computer humor. Over 50,000 files, and more added daily.
- Packet Storm Security -
Information Security. Tools, software, exploits, news. UNIX, Linux, Windows95/98/NT.
- Replay Associates, L.L.P. - mirror site for crypto
papers and code.
- Security Bugware - Excellent
source for security information and patches on a wide range of exploits.
- Security Search - The Security Search Engine
- SecurityPortal.com - Web site developed and
funded by AIS, dedicated to providing corporate security professionals with the
information and resources needed to protect their networks.
- Technotronic Full Disclosure Security Information
- Full Disclosure Computer Security Information covering Microsoft, Novell, and Unix
- US Dept of Defense Information Security
Product Evaluation Programs - Programs for US government accredited commercial
evaluation facilities to rate information technology security products against
internationally recognized security criteria.
- Usenet alt.security - news:
- Usenet comp.security.misc - news: