- Alex Chapman's OS/2 Home Page
- ESS Technology - ESS Technology, Inc. is a leading
supplier of PC audio, digital video and communications semiconductor solutions for the PC
and consumer markets. ESS designs, develops, and markets highly integrated mixed signal
semiconductor and software solutions for multimedia applications.
- Everything for OS/2 -
Drivers, FAQ's, tips & tricks, screensavers, OD Look & feel kits, more.
- Henry's World
- IBM OS/2 Warp Server - Whether
you run a large enterprise or a small business, OS/2 Warp Server offers you a strategic
network platform, for today and the future. With OS/2 Warp Server, you gain a complete,
fully-functional application server, a highly reliable network operating system, a systems
management server, backup and recovery services, and more...all in a single,
cost-effective solution that's easy to install and manage. The bottom line? OS/2 Warp
Server is an extraordinary feature-rich network operating system.
- IBM Planetwide
- Internet Mail Problem DB
- OS/2 Supersite - Comprehensive information about OS/2
- OS/2 Warp on the 'Net
- OS2.org - A site with links, tips, and news about OS/2
- Philadelphia Area Computer Society OS/2 SIG -
Meets monthly for discussions and presentations on IBM's OS/2 operating system. Meetings
are open to non-members at no charge. The SIG web site has information on the group's
activities along with links to other sites of interest. Meeting location and directions
are also posted.
- The Phoenix OS/2 Society, Inc - POSSI is the world's
largest user group devoted to IBM's OS/2 operating system. The user group holds monthly
meetings about OS/2 Warp and its applications, it sponsors an online community for
problem-solving, and it publishes Extended Attributes, am award winning magazine all about
- Team OS/2 Help Desk Mailing List
- Web site of the mailing list Team OS/2 Helpdesk. Get your answers from links here, or
sign up for the "[email protected]" mailing list. Get live help
from fellow OS/2 junkies.
- Viper OS/2 Site - Links, news, downloads and
more OS/2 Stuff!
- The Win32-OS/2 project - A project that
has the goal to allow an end user to run Win95/98/NT programs on OS/2 Warp, without the
need to modify or recompile the source code.
- Yaztromo's World
- Usenet comp.os.os2.advocacy - news:
- Usenet comp.os.os2.apps - news:
- Usenet comp.os.os2.bugs - news:
- Usenet comp.os.os2.games - news:
- Usenet comp.os.os2.mail-news - news:
- Usenet comp.os.os2.misc - news:
- Usenet comp.os.os2.multimedia - news: -
- Usenet comp.os.os2.utilities - news:
- Usenet es.comp.os.os2 - news:
- Usenet comp.os.os2.announce - news: