- Alan Sokal Articles on the "Social Text" affaire - Read all about the hoax in which Sokal submitted a bogus article to a humanities journal -- the article itself, the hoax revealed, and why he did it.
- Floaters; anomalies to photograph - Flaoters are not only found inside the eye, but also they can be proven to be outside the eye.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory's ELSI Project - Resources on ethical, legal, and social issues in the sciences.
- Reproductive Technologies Web:RT21 - The GRHF, run by Harvard, serves as a forum for disscusion about international reproductive bio-technologies and their implications on reproductive health and rights, gender issues, public health policy, and 3rd world development. Spanish option available.
- Science, Technology & Society Home Page - Program on Science, Technology & Society, Division of Multdisciplinary Studies, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, North Carolina State University. Web site contains extensive information resources and links.
- Science, Technology, and Society Links - from NC State University
- Science, Technology and Society (STS) at the University of Alberta
- Social Informatics Home Page - Social Informatics (SI) refers to the body of research and study that examines social aspects of computerization -- including the roles of information technology in social and organizational change and the ways that the social organization of information technologies are influenced by social forces and social practices.